Are you feeling like a burnt toast lately? Have you lost your zest for life and work? Well, my friend, you might be experiencing the early signs of burnout!
But don't worry, spotting the beginning of burnout is easy if you know what to look for. Here are some witty clues that your body and mind might be sending you:
1. You've replaced your morning coffee with Red Bull, and your bedtime tea with tequila.
2. You start daydreaming about quitting your job and becoming a professional cat cuddler.
3. You've stopped bothering with work-appropriate attire and are now rocking sweatpants and flip-flops in the office.
4. You've developed a twitch in your eye, and it's not because of that cute guy/girl across the room.
5. You've forgotten what "vacation" means and instead spend your weekends reorganizing your sock drawer.
If any of these sound familiar, it's time to take a step back, put down the tequila, and take care of yourself before you turn into a crispy piece of toast. Take a break, go for a walk, do something you enjoy, and most importantly, don't forget to take care of yourself.
After all, you can't pour from an empty cup, but you can certainly burn out like a neglected piece of toast!